Is CRIMSON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRIMSON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep and vivid red color
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- adj - (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- A deep to vivid purplish red to vivid red.
- verb - to make crimson (a red color)
There are 7 letters in CRIMSON: C I M N O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMSON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRIMSON, to go: CRIMSON?
Rearrange the letters in CRIMSON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CRIMSON
6 letters out of CRIMSON
5 letters out of CRIMSON
4 letters out of CRIMSON
3 letters out of CRIMSON
2 letters out of CRIMSON
Contextual use of CRIMSON
What's nearby CRIMSON
Lookup in Wiki for CRIMSON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRIMSON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRIMSON"