Is COMMUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMUNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest administrative district of several European countries
- noun - a body of people or families living together and sharing everything
- verb - communicate intimately with
- verb - receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- To be in a state of intimate, heightened sensitivity and receptivity, as with one’s surroundings: hikers communing with nature.
- To receive the Eucharist.
- A relatively small, often rural community whose members share common interests, work, and income and often own property collectively.
- The people in such a community.
- The smallest local political division of various European countries, governed by a mayor and municipal council.
- A local community organized with a government for promoting local interests.
- A municipal corporation in the Middle Ages.
- verb - to converse intimately
There are 7 letters in COMMUNE: C E M M N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMUNE, to go: COMMUNE?
Rearrange the letters in COMMUNE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMMUNE
What's nearby COMMUNE
Lookup in Wiki for COMMUNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMUNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMUNE"