Scrabble word: THRASHING
Is THRASHING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THRASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - a sound defeat
- noun - the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- verb - give a thrashing to
- verb - move or stir about violently
- verb - dance the slam dance
- verb - beat so fast that (the heart's) output starts dropping until (it) does not manage to pump out blood at all
- verb - move data into and out of core rather than performing useful computation
- verb - beat the seeds out of a grain
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- A severe beating.
There are 9 letters in THRASHING: A G H H I N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRASHING
Click to search all anagrams of THRASHING plus a wildcard: THRASHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRASHING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THRASHING
Lookup in Wiki for THRASHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.