Is DISASTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISASTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- noun - an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- noun - an act that has disastrous consequences
- An occurrence causing widespread destruction and distress; a catastrophe.
- A grave misfortune.
- A total failure: The dinner party was a disaster.
- An evil influence of a star or planet.
- noun - a grievous misfortune
There are 8 letters in DISASTER: A D E I R S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISASTER, to go: DISASTER?
Rearrange the letters in DISASTER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISASTER
7 letters out of DISASTER
6 letters out of DISASTER
5 letters out of DISASTER
4 letters out of DISASTER
3 letters out of DISASTER
2 letters out of DISASTER
Contextual use of DISASTER
What's nearby DISASTER
Lookup in Wiki for DISASTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISASTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISASTER"