Scrabble word: CONSTITUTE
Is CONSTITUTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSTITUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - form or compose
- verb - create and charge with a task or function
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- To be the elements or parts of; compose: Correct grammar and sentence structure do not in themselves constitute good writing.
- To amount to; equal: an infraction that constitutes a punishable offense.
- To set up or establish according to law or provision: a body that is duly constituted under the charter.
- To found (an institution, for example).
- To enact (a law or regulation).
- To appoint to an office, dignity, function, or task; designate.
There are 10 letters in CONSTITUTE: C E I N O S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTITUTE
Click to search all anagrams of CONSTITUTE plus a wildcard: CONSTITUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTITUTE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTITUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.