Scrabble word: CONSTITUENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSTITUENT exist?
Definitions of CONSTITUENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up
- noun - a member of a constituency
- noun - something determined in relation to something that includes it
- noun - (grammar) a word or phrase or clause forming part of a larger grammatical construction
- noun - an abstract part of something
- adj - constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- Serving as part of a whole; component: a constituent element.
- Empowered to elect or designate.
- Authorized to make or amend a constitution: a constituent assembly.
- A constituent part; a component.
- A resident of a district or member of a group represented by an elected official.
- One that authorizes another to act as a representative; a client.
- One of two or more elements into which a construction or compound may be divided by analysis, being either immediate, as He/ works on the railroad, or ultimate, as He/ work/s/ on/ the/ rail/road.
There are 11 letters in CONSTITUENT: C E I N N O S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTITUENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSTITUENT plus a wildcard: CONSTITUENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTITUENT
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTITUENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.