Scrabble word: CONFIRMED
Is CONFIRMED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONFIRMED in dictionaries:
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- verb - strengthen or make more firm
- verb - make more firm
- verb - support a person for a position
- verb - administer the rite of confirmation to
- adj - of persons
- adj - having been established or made firm or received the rite of confirmation
- Being firmly settled in habit; inveterate.
- Having been ratified; verified.
- Having received the rite of confirmation.
- verb - to assure the validity of
There are 9 letters in CONFIRMED: C D E F I M N O R
Click to search all anagrams of CONFIRMED plus a wildcard: CONFIRMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFIRMED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFIRMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.