Scrabble word: INFORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFORMED exist?
Definitions of INFORMED in dictionaries:
- verb - impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to
- verb - give character or essence to
- verb - act as an informer
- adj - having much knowledge or education
- Possessing, displaying, or based on reliable information: informed sources; an informed opinion.
- Knowledgeable; educated: the informed consumer.
- verb - to supply with information
There are 8 letters in INFORMED: D E F I M N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFORMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFORMED plus a wildcard: INFORMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFORMED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFORMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.