Scrabble word: DEFORM
Is DEFORM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - make formless
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - become misshapen
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- verb - assume a different shape or form
- To spoil the natural form of; misshape: a body that had been deformed by disease.
- To spoil the beauty or appearance of; disfigure.
- To alter the shape of by pressure or stress.
- verb - to spoil the form of
There are 6 letters in DEFORM: D E F M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFORM
Click to search all anagrams of DEFORM plus a wildcard: DEFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFORM
Images for DEFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.