Scrabble word: FREEDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREEDOM exist?
Definitions of FREEDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being free
- noun - immunity from an obligation or duty
- The condition of being free of restraints.
- Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.
- Political independence.
- Possession of civil rights; immunity from the arbitrary exercise of authority.
- Exemption from an unpleasant or onerous condition: freedom from want.
- The capacity to exercise choice; free will: We have the freedom to do as we please all afternoon.
- Ease or facility of movement: loose sports clothing, giving the wearer freedom.
- Frankness or boldness; lack of modesty or reserve: the new freedom in movies and novels.
- The right to unrestricted use; full access: was given the freedom of their research facilities.
- These nouns refer to the power to act, speak, or think without externally imposed restraints.
- adj - not subject to restriction or control