Scrabble word: FREEDOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREEDOM exist?
Definitions of FREEDOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being free
- noun - immunity from an obligation or duty
- The condition of being free of restraints.
- Liberty of the person from slavery, detention, or oppression.
- Political independence.
- Possession of civil rights; immunity from the arbitrary exercise of authority.
- Exemption from an unpleasant or onerous condition: freedom from want.
- The capacity to exercise choice; free will: We have the freedom to do as we please all afternoon.
- Ease or facility of movement: loose sports clothing, giving the wearer freedom.
- Frankness or boldness; lack of modesty or reserve: the new freedom in movies and novels.
- The right to unrestricted use; full access: was given the freedom of their research facilities.
- These nouns refer to the power to act, speak, or think without externally imposed restraints.
- adj - not subject to restriction or control
There are 7 letters in FREEDOM: D E E F M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREEDOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREEDOM plus a wildcard: FREEDOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREEDOM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREEDOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.