Scrabble word: DEFORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFORMED exist?
Definitions of DEFORMED in dictionaries:
- verb - make formless
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - become misshapen
- verb - alter the shape of (something) by stress
- verb - assume a different shape or form
- adj - so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
- Distorted in form; misshapen.
- verb - to spoil the form of
There are 8 letters in DEFORMED: D D E E F M O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFORMED plus a wildcard: DEFORMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFORMED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFORMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.