Is FODDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FODDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - soldiers who are regarded as expendable in the face of artillery fire
- noun - coarse food (especially for livestock) composed of entire plants or the leaves and stalks of a cereal crop
- verb - give fodder (to domesticated animals)
- Feed for livestock, especially coarsely chopped hay or straw.
- Raw material, as for artistic creation.
- A consumable, often inferior item or resource that is in demand and usually abundant supply: romantic novels intended as fodder for the pulp fiction market.
- verb - to feed with coarse food
There are 6 letters in FODDER: D D E F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FODDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FODDER, to go: FODDER?
Rearrange the letters in FODDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FODDER
What's nearby FODDER
Lookup in Wiki for FODDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FODDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FODDER"