Scrabble word: FODDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FODDER exist?
Definitions of FODDER in dictionaries:
- noun - soldiers who are regarded as expendable in the face of artillery fire
- noun - coarse food (especially for livestock) composed of entire plants or the leaves and stalks of a cereal crop
- verb - give fodder (to domesticated animals)
- Feed for livestock, especially coarsely chopped hay or straw.
- Raw material, as for artistic creation.
- A consumable, often inferior item or resource that is in demand and usually abundant supply: romantic novels intended as fodder for the pulp fiction market.
- verb - to feed with coarse food