Scrabble word: FODDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FODDER exist?
Definitions of FODDER in dictionaries:
- noun - soldiers who are regarded as expendable in the face of artillery fire
- noun - coarse food (especially for livestock) composed of entire plants or the leaves and stalks of a cereal crop
- verb - give fodder (to domesticated animals)
- Feed for livestock, especially coarsely chopped hay or straw.
- Raw material, as for artistic creation.
- A consumable, often inferior item or resource that is in demand and usually abundant supply: romantic novels intended as fodder for the pulp fiction market.
- verb - to feed with coarse food
There are 6 letters in FODDER: D D E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FODDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FODDER plus a wildcard: FODDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FODDER
Images for FODDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.