Scrabble word: FORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMED exist?
Definitions of FORMED in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- adj - having or given a form or shape
- verb - to bring into existence