Scrabble word: FORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMED exist?
Definitions of FORMED in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- adj - having or given a form or shape
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in FORMED: D E F M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMED plus a wildcard: FORMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMED
Images for FORMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.