Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFORMED exist?
Definitions of REFORMED in dictionaries:
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- adj - of or relating to the body of Protestant Christianity arising during the Reformation
- adj - caused to abandon an evil manner of living and follow a good one
- Improved by the removal of faults or abuses.
- Improved in conduct or character.
- verb - to change to a better state
There are 8 letters in REFORMED: D E E F M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFORMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFORMED plus a wildcard: REFORMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFORMED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFORMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.