Scrabble word: REFORMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFORMED exist?
Definitions of REFORMED in dictionaries:
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- adj - of or relating to the body of Protestant Christianity arising during the Reformation
- adj - caused to abandon an evil manner of living and follow a good one
- Improved by the removal of faults or abuses.
- Improved in conduct or character.
- verb - to change to a better state