Scrabble word: REFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFORM exist?
Definitions of REFORM in dictionaries:
- noun - a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- noun - a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- noun - self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition.
- To abolish abuse or malpractice in: reform the government.
- To put an end to (a wrong).
- To change for the better.
- A change for the better; an improvement.
- Correction of evils, abuses, or errors.
- Action to improve social or economic conditions without radical or revolutionary change.
- Relating to or favoring reform: a reform candidate for mayor.
- verb - to change to a better state
There are 6 letters in REFORM: E F M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFORM plus a wildcard: REFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFORM
Images for REFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.