Scrabble word: REFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFORM exist?
Definitions of REFORM in dictionaries:
- noun - a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- noun - a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- noun - self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- To improve by alteration, correction of error, or removal of defects; put into a better form or condition.
- To abolish abuse or malpractice in: reform the government.
- To put an end to (a wrong).
- To change for the better.
- A change for the better; an improvement.
- Correction of evils, abuses, or errors.
- Action to improve social or economic conditions without radical or revolutionary change.
- Relating to or favoring reform: a reform candidate for mayor.
- verb - to change to a better state