Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFORMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFORMS exist?
Definitions of REFORMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses
- noun - a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices
- noun - self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
- verb - make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - produce by cracking
- verb - break up the molecules of
- verb - improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition
- verb - change for the better
- v - to change to a better state
There are 7 letters in REFORMS: E F M O R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFORMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFORMS plus a wildcard: REFORMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFORMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFORMS
- RenaultSport RS265 Leading from the front - Worldnews.com
- The Left Archive Armed Struggle An Open Letter to PIRA the ...
- FASTER SLOWER
- The Revenge of Wen Jiabao Communist Party will likely execute a once ...
- Liberal Party (UK) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Industrial reforms in India
- March 20 2012 - By William Blum Kony 2012 Invisible Children and ...
- USIBC Applauds the Government of India for Big Bang reforms
- US India talk reforms forge new partnership IREO Indias leading ...
- Better Companies Better Societies Global Corporate Governance Forum ...