Scrabble word: FORMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMES exist?
Definitions of FORMES in dictionaries:
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- noun - an assemblage of printing type secured in a metal frame
There are 6 letters in FORMES: E F M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMES plus a wildcard: FORMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.