Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMER exist?
Definitions of FORMER in dictionaries:
- noun - the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- adj - referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several)
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- One that forms; a maker or creator: a former of ideas.
- A member of a school form: a fifth former.
- Occurring earlier in time.
- Of, relating to, or taking place in the past.
- Coming before in place or order; foregoing.
- Being the first of two mentioned.
- Grammarians have often insisted that the phrases the former and the latter should be used only to refer to the first of two things and the second of two things, respectively: “But Flynn preceded Casey, as did also Jimmy Blake, and the former was a lulu and the latter was a fake.
- v - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in FORMER: E F M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMER plus a wildcard: FORMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMER
- De hr formerna r gjorda av magnet plast och skumplast. Ngra av ...
- former Yugoslavia Political Map 1995 - Full size
- former Yugoslavia Political Map 1990 - Full size
- Cscr-former.svg (SVG file nominally 462 438 pixels file size ...
- Map of Serbia (Map of former Yugoslavia) Worldofmaps.net - online ...
- former Yugoslavia Population Density 1990 - Full size
- former USSR (West)
- former Yugoslavia Maps - Perry-Castaeda Map Collection - UT Library ...
- The New Paradigm Viewing Central Asia as an Entity
- Rymdgeometriska former