Scrabble word: FORMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMER exist?
Definitions of FORMER in dictionaries:
- noun - the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- adj - referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several)
- adj - belonging to some prior time
- adj - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- One that forms; a maker or creator: a former of ideas.
- A member of a school form: a fifth former.
- Occurring earlier in time.
- Of, relating to, or taking place in the past.
- Coming before in place or order; foregoing.
- Being the first of two mentioned.
- Grammarians have often insisted that the phrases the former and the latter should be used only to refer to the first of two things and the second of two things, respectively: “But Flynn preceded Casey, as did also Jimmy Blake, and the former was a lulu and the latter was a fake.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in FORMER: E F M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMER plus a wildcard: FORMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMER
Images for FORMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.