Scrabble word: PERFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFORM exist?
Definitions of PERFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - perform a function
- verb - give a performance (of something)
- verb - get (something) done
- To begin and carry through to completion; do: The surgeon performed the operation.
- To take action in accordance with the requirements of; fulfill: perform one’s contractual obligations.
- To enact (a feat or role) before an audience.
- To give a public presentation of; present: The theater group performed a three-act play.
- To carry on; function: a car that performs well on curves.
- To fulfill an obligation or requirement; accomplish something as promised or expected.
- To portray a role or demonstrate a skill before an audience: The juggler performed atop a unicycle.
- To achieve is to accomplish something especially by dint of effort or despite difficulty; the term often implies a significant result: “Some are born great... Some achieve greatness... And some have greatness thrust upon them” (Shakespeare).
- verb - to begin and carry through to completion