Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFORM exist?
Definitions of PERFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - perform a function
- verb - give a performance (of something)
- verb - get (something) done
- To begin and carry through to completion; do: The surgeon performed the operation.
- To take action in accordance with the requirements of; fulfill: perform one’s contractual obligations.
- To enact (a feat or role) before an audience.
- To give a public presentation of; present: The theater group performed a three-act play.
- To carry on; function: a car that performs well on curves.
- To fulfill an obligation or requirement; accomplish something as promised or expected.
- To portray a role or demonstrate a skill before an audience: The juggler performed atop a unicycle.
- To achieve is to accomplish something especially by dint of effort or despite difficulty; the term often implies a significant result: “Some are born great... Some achieve greatness... And some have greatness thrust upon them” (Shakespeare).
- verb - to begin and carry through to completion
There are 7 letters in PERFORM: E F M O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERFORM plus a wildcard: PERFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERFORM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.