Scrabble word: PREFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREFORM exist?
Definitions of PREFORM in dictionaries:
- verb - form into a shape resembling the final, desired one
- verb - form or shape beforehand or determine the shape of beforehand
- To shape or form beforehand.
- An object that has been subjected to preliminary, usually incomplete shaping or molding before undergoing complete or final processing.
- verb - to form beforehand
There are 7 letters in PREFORM: E F M O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREFORM plus a wildcard: PREFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREFORM
Images for PREFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.