Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFIDE exist?
Definitions of CONFIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - reveal in private
- verb - confer a trust upon
- To tell (something) in confidence.
- To disclose private matters in confidence.
- v - to reveal in trust or confidence
There are 7 letters in CONFIDE: C D E F I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFIDE plus a wildcard: CONFIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFIDE
- confide Pictures (9 of 131) Last.fm
- Sleeping With Sirens Sporting confide photo Weve Got You Covereds ...
- Joel Piper of confide Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Kiley Minogue Free Mp3 Albums Downloads
- Drummer - confide by MinoriTsuki on deviantART
- Kylie Minogue - The Abbey Road Sessions Pop Blimp
- Chvez cumple sus amenazas y dificulta la entrada de espaoles en ...
- Grecia Colmenares telenovelas confidencial
- Cena Underground Core confide
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.