Scrabble word: FORCED
Is FORCED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FORCED in dictionaries:
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - urge or force (a person) to an action
- verb - move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - cause to move by pulling
- verb - do forcibly
- verb - take by force
- adj - produced by or subjected to forcing
- adj - forced or compelled
- adj - made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency
- adj - lacking spontaneity
- Imposed by force; involuntary: was condemned to a life of forced labor; a plane that made a forced landing.
- See Usage Note at forceful.
- adv - to overcome resistance by the exertion of strength [v FORCED, FORCING, FORCES] : FORCEDLY
There are 6 letters in FORCED: C D E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORCED
Click to search all anagrams of FORCED plus a wildcard: FORCED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORCED
Images for FORCED
Lookup in Wiki for FORCED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.