Is RESTITUTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RESTITUTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
- noun - the act of restoring something to its original state
- noun - getting something back again
- The act of restoring to the rightful owner something that has been taken away, lost, or surrendered.
- The act of making good or compensating for loss, damage, or injury; indemnification.
- A return to or restoration of a previous state or position.
There are 11 letters in RESTITUTION: E I I N O R S T T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RESTITUTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RESTITUTION, to go: RESTITUTION?
Rearrange the letters in RESTITUTION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of RESTITUTION
10 letters out of RESTITUTION
9 letters out of RESTITUTION
8 letters out of RESTITUTION
7 letters out of RESTITUTION
6 letters out of RESTITUTION
5 letters out of RESTITUTION
4 letters out of RESTITUTION
3 letters out of RESTITUTION
2 letters out of RESTITUTION
Contextual use of RESTITUTION
What's nearby RESTITUTION
Lookup in Wiki for RESTITUTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RESTITUTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RESTITUTION"