Is INSTITUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSTITUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an association organized to promote art or science or education
- verb - set up or lay the groundwork for
- verb - advance or set forth in court
- To establish, organize, and set in operation.
- To initiate; begin.
- To establish or invest in an office or a position.
- Something instituted, especially an authoritative rule or precedent.
- I, Inst.
- An educational institution, especially one for the instruction of technical subjects.
- The building or buildings housing such an institution.
- A usually short, intensive workshop or seminar on a specific subject.
There are 9 letters in INSTITUTE: E I I N S T T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSTITUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSTITUTE, to go: INSTITUTE?
Rearrange the letters in INSTITUTE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INSTITUTE
8 letters out of INSTITUTE
7 letters out of INSTITUTE
6 letters out of INSTITUTE
5 letters out of INSTITUTE
4 letters out of INSTITUTE
3 letters out of INSTITUTE
2 letters out of INSTITUTE
Contextual use of INSTITUTE
What's nearby INSTITUTE
Lookup in Wiki for INSTITUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSTITUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSTITUTE"