Is INQUISITORIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INQUISITORIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - especially indicating a form of prosecution in which proceedings are secret and the accused is questioned by a prosecutor who acts also as the judge
- adj - marked by inquisitive interest
- adj - having the authority to conduct official investigations
- Of, relating to, or having the function of an inquisitor.
- Relating to a trial in which one party acts as both prosecutor and judge.
- Relating to a criminal proceeding conducted in secrecy.
There are 13 letters in INQUISITORIAL: A I I I I L N O Q R S T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of INQUISITORIAL, to go: INQUISITORIAL?
Rearrange the letters in INQUISITORIAL and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
10 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
9 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
8 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
7 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
6 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
5 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
4 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
3 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
2 letters out of INQUISITORIAL
Contextual use of INQUISITORIAL
What's nearby INQUISITORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for INQUISITORIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INQUISITORIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INQUISITORIAL"