Is INSULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rude expression intended to offend or hurt
- noun - a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect
- verb - treat, mention, or speak to rudely
- To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness.
- To affront or demean: an absurd speech that insulted the intelligence of the audience.
- To make an attack on.
- To behave arrogantly.
- To give offense; offend: a speech that was intended to insult.
- An offensive action or remark.
- A bodily injury, irritation, or trauma.
- verb - to treat offensively
There are 6 letters in INSULT: I L N S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSULT, to go: INSULT?
Rearrange the letters in INSULT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of INSULT
5 letters out of INSULT
4 letters out of INSULT
3 letters out of INSULT
2 letters out of INSULT
Contextual use of INSULT
What's nearby INSULT
Lookup in Wiki for INSULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSULT"