Is LIAISON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIAISON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- An instance or a means of communication between different groups or units of an organization, especially in the armed forces.
- One that maintains communication: served as the President’s liaison with Congress.
- A close relationship, connection, or link.
- An adulterous relationship; an affair.
- Pronunciation of the usually silent final consonant of a word when followed by a word beginning with a vowel, especially in French.
- noun - a means for maintaining communication
There are 7 letters in LIAISON: A I I L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIAISON
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIAISON, to go: LIAISON?
Rearrange the letters in LIAISON and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LIAISON
6 letters out of LIAISON
5 letters out of LIAISON
4 letters out of LIAISON
3 letters out of LIAISON
2 letters out of LIAISON
Contextual use of LIAISON
What's nearby LIAISON
Lookup in Wiki for LIAISON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIAISON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIAISON"