Is SQUAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- verb - sit on one's heels
- verb - be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- verb - occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- adj - short and thick
- adj - having a low center of gravity
- To sit in a crouching position with knees bent and the hams resting on or near the heels.
- To crouch down, as an animal does.
- To settle on unoccupied land without legal claim.
- To occupy a given piece of public land in order to acquire title to it.
- To put (oneself) into a crouching posture.
- To occupy as a squatter.
- Short and thick; low and broad.
- Crouched in a squatting position.
- The act of squatting.
- A squatting or crouching posture.
- A lift or a weightlifting exercise in which one squats and stands while holding a weighted barbell supported by the back of the shoulders.
- The place occupied by a squatter.
- The lair of an animal such as a hare.
- adv - short and thick [adj SQUATTER, SQUATTEST] : SQUATLY
- verb - to sit on one's heels
There are 5 letters in SQUAT: A Q S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUAT, to go: SQUAT?
Rearrange the letters in SQUAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUAT
What's nearby SQUAT
Lookup in Wiki for SQUAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUAT"