Is QUILT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUILT in various dictionaries:
- noun - bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- verb - stitch or sew together
- verb - create by stitching together
- A coverlet or blanket made of two layers of fabric with a layer of cotton, wool, feathers, or down in between, all stitched firmly together, usually in a decorative crisscross design.
- A thick protective cover similar to or suggestive of a quilt.
- To make into a quilt by stitching (layers of fabric) together.
- To construct like a quilt: quilt a skirt.
- To pad and stitch ornamentally.
- To make a quilt.
- To do quilted work.
- verb - to stitch together with padding in between
There are 5 letters in QUILT: I L Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUILT
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUILT, to go: QUILT?
Rearrange the letters in QUILT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUILT
What's nearby QUILT
Lookup in Wiki for QUILT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUILT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUILT"