Is QUIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - put an end to a state or an activity
- verb - give up or retire from a position
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - turn away from
- verb - give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope
- To depart from; leave: “You and I are on the point of quitting the theater of our exploits” (Horatio Nelson).
- To leave the company of: had to quit the gathering in order to be home by midnight.
- To give up; relinquish: quit a job.
- To abandon or put aside; forsake: advised them to quit their dissipated ways.
- To cease or discontinue: asked them to quit talking.
- To rid oneself of by paying: quit a debt.
- To release from a burden or responsibility.
- To conduct (oneself) in a specified way: Quit yourselves like adults.
- To cease performing an action.
- To give up, as in defeat; stop.
- Absolved of a duty or an obligation; free.
- verb - to end one's engagement in or occupation with
There are 4 letters in QUIT: I Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUIT, to go: QUIT?
Rearrange the letters in QUIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUIT
What's nearby QUIT
Lookup in Wiki for QUIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUIT"