Is SQUINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - abnormal alignment of one or both eyes
- noun - the act of squinting
- verb - cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- verb - be cross-eyed
- verb - partly close one's eyes, as when hit by direct blinding light
- adj - (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy
- To look with the eyes partly closed, as in bright sunlight.
- To look or glance sideways.
- To look askance, as in disapproval.
- To have an indirect reference or inclination.
- To be affected with strabismus.
- To cause to squint.
- To close (the eyes) partly while looking.
- The act or an instance of squinting.
- A sideways glance.
- A quick look or glance: Take a squint at this view.
- An oblique reference or inclination.
- See strabismus.
- A hagioscope.
- Looking obliquely or askance.
- adj - cross-eyed
- verb - to look with the eyes partly closed
There are 6 letters in SQUINT: I N Q S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUINT, to go: SQUINT?
Rearrange the letters in SQUINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUINT
What's nearby SQUINT
Lookup in Wiki for SQUINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUINT"