Is SQUIRT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUIRT in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is small and insignificant
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - cause to come out in a squirt
- verb - wet with a spurt of liquid
- To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt.
- To eject liquid in a jet.
- To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening.
- To wet with a spurt of liquid.
- The act of squirting.
- An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting.
- A squirted jet of liquid.
- verb - to eject in a thin, swift stream
There are 6 letters in SQUIRT: I Q R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUIRT, to go: SQUIRT?
Rearrange the letters in SQUIRT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUIRT
What's nearby SQUIRT
Lookup in Wiki for SQUIRT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUIRT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUIRT"