Is QUOIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUOIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - expandable metal or wooden wedge used by printers to lock up a form within a chase
- noun - the keystone of an arch
- noun - (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building
- An exterior angle of a wall or other piece of masonry.
- A stone serving to form such an angle; a cornerstone.
- A keystone.
- A wedge-shaped block used to lock type in a chase.
- A wedge used to raise the level of a gun.
- verb - to secure with a type of wedge
There are 5 letters in QUOIN: I N O Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUOIN, to go: QUOIN?
Rearrange the letters in QUOIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUOIN
What's nearby QUOIN
Lookup in Wiki for QUOIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUOIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUOIN"