Is QUAINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUAINT in various dictionaries:
- adj - strange in an interesting or pleasing way
- adj - very strange or unusual
- adj - attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic)
- Odd, especially in an old-fashioned way: “There is something almost quaint in the image of Irish organized crime, something that calls to mind old movies with Jimmy Cagney” (James Traub).
- adv - pleasingly old-fashioned or unfamiliar [adj QUAINTER, QUAINTEST] : QUAINTLY
There are 6 letters in QUAINT: A I N Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUAINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUAINT, to go: QUAINT?
Rearrange the letters in QUAINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUAINT
What's nearby QUAINT
Lookup in Wiki for QUAINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUAINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUAINT"