Is PIQUANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIQUANT in various dictionaries:
- adj - having an agreeably pungent taste
- adj - engagingly stimulating or provocative
- adj - attracting or delighting
- Pleasantly pungent or tart in taste; spicy.
- Appealingly provocative: a piquant wit.
- Charming, interesting, or attractive: a piquant face.
- Causing hurt feelings; stinging.
- adj - having an agreeably sharp taste
There are 7 letters in PIQUANT: A I N P Q T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIQUANT, to go: PIQUANT?
Rearrange the letters in PIQUANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PIQUANT
6 letters out of PIQUANT
5 letters out of PIQUANT
4 letters out of PIQUANT
3 letters out of PIQUANT
2 letters out of PIQUANT
Contextual use of PIQUANT
What's nearby PIQUANT
Lookup in Wiki for PIQUANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIQUANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIQUANT"