Is DISADVANTAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISADVANTAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of having an inferior or less favorable position
- verb - put at a disadvantage
- An unfavorable condition or circumstance.
- Something that places one in an unfavorable condition or circumstance.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a condition, circumstance, or characteristic unfavorable to success”: poor health, a disadvantage to an athlete; is free to do as she wishes without detriment; responsibilities that are a drawback to our pleasure; illiteracy, a serious handicap in life.
There are 12 letters in DISADVANTAGE: A A A D D E G I N S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISADVANTAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISADVANTAGE, to go: DISADVANTAGE?
Rearrange the letters in DISADVANTAGE and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
10 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
9 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
8 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
7 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
6 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
5 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
4 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
3 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
2 letters out of DISADVANTAGE
Contextual use of DISADVANTAGE
What's nearby DISADVANTAGE
Lookup in Wiki for DISADVANTAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISADVANTAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISADVANTAGE"