Is DATA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DATA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- noun - an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
- Factual information, especially information organized for analysis or used to reason or make decisions.
- Numerical or other information represented in a form suitable for processing by computer.
- Values derived from scientific experiments.
- Often used to modify another noun: data communications; data updates.
- noun - something used as a basis for calculating
There are 4 letters in DATA: A A D T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DATA
To search all scrabble anagrams of DATA, to go: DATA?
Rearrange the letters in DATA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DATA
What's nearby DATA
Lookup in Wiki for DATA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DATA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DATA"