Is INVADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVADE in various dictionaries:
- verb - march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation
- verb - to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate
- verb - occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb - penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way
- To enter by force in order to conquer or pillage.
- To encroach or intrude on; violate: “The principal of the trusts could not be invaded without trustee approval” (Barbara Goldsmith).
- To overrun as if by invading; infest: “About 1917 the shipworm invaded the harbor of San Francisco” (Rachel Carson).
- To make an invasion: “The X-rays showed that the cancer, which had invaded deeply into the chest cavity, was retreating” (Zach Rosen).
- verb - to enter for conquest or plunder
There are 6 letters in INVADE: A D E I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVADE, to go: INVADE?
Rearrange the letters in INVADE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of INVADE
5 letters out of INVADE
4 letters out of INVADE
3 letters out of INVADE
2 letters out of INVADE
Contextual use of INVADE
What's nearby INVADE
Lookup in Wiki for INVADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVADE"