Is NAIAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAIAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers
- noun - (Greek mythology) a nymph of lakes and springs and rivers and fountains
- One of the nymphs who lived in and presided over brooks, springs, and fountains.
- The aquatic nymph of certain insects, such as the mayfly, damselfly, or dragonfly.
- An aquatic plant of the genus Naias.
- noun - a water nymph
There are 5 letters in NAIAD: A A D I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAIAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAIAD, to go: NAIAD?
Rearrange the letters in NAIAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NAIAD
What's nearby NAIAD
Lookup in Wiki for NAIAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAIAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAIAD"