Is NAVIGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NAVIGATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- verb - act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance
- verb - direct carefully and safely
- To plan, record, and control the course and position of (a ship or an aircraft).
- To follow a planned course on, across, or through: navigate a stream.
- To control the course of a ship or an aircraft.
- To voyage over water in a boat or ship; sail.
- To make one’s way: navigated with difficulty through the crowd.
- To walk: He was too unsteady on his legs to navigate.
- verb - to plan and control the course of
There are 8 letters in NAVIGATE: A A E G I N T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NAVIGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NAVIGATE, to go: NAVIGATE?
Rearrange the letters in NAVIGATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NAVIGATE
7 letters out of NAVIGATE
6 letters out of NAVIGATE
5 letters out of NAVIGATE
4 letters out of NAVIGATE
3 letters out of NAVIGATE
2 letters out of NAVIGATE
Contextual use of NAVIGATE
What's nearby NAVIGATE
Lookup in Wiki for NAVIGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NAVIGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NAVIGATE"