Is VESTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VESTING in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide with power and authority
- verb - place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
- verb - become legally vested
- verb - clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- verb - clothe formally
- The granting to an employee of credits toward a pension even if separated from the job before retirement.
- noun - the right of an employee to share in and withdraw from a pension fund without penalty
There are 7 letters in VESTING: E G I N S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VESTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of VESTING, to go: VESTING?
Rearrange the letters in VESTING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VESTING
6 letters out of VESTING
5 letters out of VESTING
4 letters out of VESTING
3 letters out of VESTING
2 letters out of VESTING
Contextual use of VESTING
What's nearby VESTING
Lookup in Wiki for VESTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VESTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VESTING"