Is SAVAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAVAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an uncivilized people
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- verb - attack brutally and fiercely
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - wild and menacing
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- Not domesticated or cultivated; wild: savage beasts of the jungle.
- Not civilized; barbaric: a savage people.
- Ferocious; fierce: in a savage temper.
- Lacking polish or manners; rude.
- A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
- A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.
- A rude person; a boor.
- To assault ferociously.
- To attack without restraint or pity: The critics savaged the new play.
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
- verb - to attack or treat brutally
There are 6 letters in SAVAGE: A A E G S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAVAGE, to go: SAVAGE?
Rearrange the letters in SAVAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAVAGE
What's nearby SAVAGE
Lookup in Wiki for SAVAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAVAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAVAGE"