Is AGENDA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGENDA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- noun - a list of matters to be taken up (as at a meeting)
- A list or program of things to be done or considered: “They share with them an agenda beyond the immediate goal of democratization of the electoral process” (Daniel Sneider).
- It is true that Cicero would have used agendum to refer to a single item of business before the Roman Senate, with agenda as its plural.
- noun - a list of things to be done
There are 6 letters in AGENDA: A A D E G N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENDA
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGENDA, to go: AGENDA?
Rearrange the letters in AGENDA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGENDA
What's nearby AGENDA
Lookup in Wiki for AGENDA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGENDA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGENDA"