Is BANDAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BANDAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - dress by covering or binding
- A strip of material such as gauze used to protect, immobilize, compress, or support a wound or injured body part.
- verb - to cover a wound with a strip of cloth
There are 7 letters in BANDAGE: A A B D E G N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BANDAGE, to go: BANDAGE?
Rearrange the letters in BANDAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BANDAGE
6 letters out of BANDAGE
5 letters out of BANDAGE
4 letters out of BANDAGE
3 letters out of BANDAGE
2 letters out of BANDAGE
Contextual use of BANDAGE
What's nearby BANDAGE
Lookup in Wiki for BANDAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BANDAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BANDAGE"