Is AGAINST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGAINST in various dictionaries:
- In a direction or course opposite to: row against the current.
- So as to come into forcible contact with: waves dashing against the shore.
- In contact with so as to rest or press on: leaned against the tree.
- In hostile opposition or resistance to: struggle against fate.
- Contrary to; opposed to: against my better judgment.
- In contrast or comparison with the setting or background of: dark colors against a fair skin.
- In preparation for; in anticipation of: food stored against winter.
- As a defense or safeguard from: protection against the cold.
- To the account or debt of: drew a check against my bank balance.
- Directly opposite to; facing.
- prep - in opposition to
There are 7 letters in AGAINST: A A G I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGAINST
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGAINST, to go: AGAINST?
Rearrange the letters in AGAINST and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of AGAINST
6 letters out of AGAINST
5 letters out of AGAINST
4 letters out of AGAINST
3 letters out of AGAINST
2 letters out of AGAINST
Contextual use of AGAINST
What's nearby AGAINST
Lookup in Wiki for AGAINST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGAINST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGAINST"