Scrabble word: RECEPTACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEPTACLE exist?
Definitions of RECEPTACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that is used to put or keep things in
- noun - enlarged tip of a stem that bears the floral parts
- noun - an electrical (or electronic) fitting that is connected to a source of power and equipped to receive an insert
- A container that holds items or matter.
- The expanded tip of a flower stalk or axis that bears the floral organs or the group of flowers in a head.
- A fitting connected to a power supply and equipped to receive a plug.
There are 10 letters in RECEPTACLE: A C C E E E L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEPTACLE plus a wildcard: RECEPTACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEPTACLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECEPTACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.