Scrabble word: RECEPTACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEPTACLE exist?
Definitions of RECEPTACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that is used to put or keep things in
- noun - enlarged tip of a stem that bears the floral parts
- noun - an electrical (or electronic) fitting that is connected to a source of power and equipped to receive an insert
- A container that holds items or matter.
- The expanded tip of a flower stalk or axis that bears the floral organs or the group of flowers in a head.
- A fitting connected to a power supply and equipped to receive a plug.
There are 10 letters in RECEPTACLE: A C C E E E L P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEPTACLE plus a wildcard: RECEPTACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEPTACLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words