Is REPARATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPARATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - compensation (given or received) for an insult or injury
- noun - (usually plural) compensation exacted from a defeated nation by the victors
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- noun - something done or paid in expiation of a wrong
- The act or process of repairing or the condition of being repaired.
- The act or process of making amends; expiation.
- All of these nouns refer to something given in compensation for loss, suffering, or damage.
There are 10 letters in REPARATION: A A E I N O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPARATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPARATION, to go: REPARATION?
Rearrange the letters in REPARATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REPARATION
9 letters out of REPARATION
8 letters out of REPARATION
7 letters out of REPARATION
6 letters out of REPARATION
5 letters out of REPARATION
4 letters out of REPARATION
3 letters out of REPARATION
2 letters out of REPARATION
Contextual use of REPARATION
What's nearby REPARATION
Lookup in Wiki for REPARATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPARATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPARATION"