Is PRIOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the head of a religious order
- adj - earlier in time
- Preceding in time or order: “[They] insist that foreign vessels seeking access obtain prior approval” (Seymour M.
- Preceding in importance or value: a prior consideration.
- A monastic officer in charge of a priory or ranking next below the abbot of an abbey.
- One of the ruling magistrates of the medieval Italian republic of Florence.
- noun - an officer in a monastery
There are 5 letters in PRIOR: I O P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIOR, to go: PRIOR?
Rearrange the letters in PRIOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIOR
What's nearby PRIOR
Lookup in Wiki for PRIOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIOR"