Is PARROT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARROT in various dictionaries:
- noun - usually brightly colored zygodactyl tropical birds with short hooked beaks and the ability to mimic sounds
- noun - a copycat who does not understand the words or acts being imitated
- verb - repeat mindlessly
- Any of numerous tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- One who imitates the words or actions of another, especially without understanding them.
- verb - to repeat or imitate without thought or understanding
There are 6 letters in PARROT: A O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARROT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARROT, to go: PARROT?
Rearrange the letters in PARROT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARROT
What's nearby PARROT
Lookup in Wiki for PARROT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARROT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARROT"