Is PRAETORIAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRAETORIAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Praetorian Guard
- adj - of or relating to a Roman praetor
- adj - characteristic of or similar to the corruptible soldiers in the Praetorian Guard with respect to corruption or political venality
- Of or relating to a praetor or the praetorship.
- Venal; corruptible: “A large praetorian bureaucracy, filled with ambitious, possessive... and often sycophantic people, makes work and makes trouble” (Arthur M.
- A praetor or an ex-praetor.
There are 10 letters in PRAETORIAN: A A E I N O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAETORIAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRAETORIAN, to go: PRAETORIAN?
Rearrange the letters in PRAETORIAN and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PRAETORIAN
9 letters out of PRAETORIAN
8 letters out of PRAETORIAN
7 letters out of PRAETORIAN
6 letters out of PRAETORIAN
5 letters out of PRAETORIAN
4 letters out of PRAETORIAN
3 letters out of PRAETORIAN
2 letters out of PRAETORIAN
Contextual use of PRAETORIAN
What's nearby PRAETORIAN
Lookup in Wiki for PRAETORIAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRAETORIAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRAETORIAN"